Fate Of Heroes live! Changelog
- Effect stacks implemented: Wither debuff that drains health, Bless buff that increases damage done and Blizzard, DOT aoe spell.
- Monsters now respawn.
- Mosnters and items no longer hardcoded.
- Randomly generated areas implemented.
- [A]ttributes dialogue implemented, you can now invest and uninvest to them. Also, some minor uses added:
- Strength is added to weapon damage
- Agility adds to chance of dodging attacks and to action point total.
- Constitution and Intelect add to maximum health and mana.
- You can now [T]alk to targeted NPCs.
- Monster factions now work, visit tiny island in misty seas to see imperial Guards fighting Daemons.
- Added monster targeting, which acts like this:
- If you melee monster, it will be selected as target.
- When using [L]ook, you can select target.
- [Tab] key cycles between available targets
- When [U]sing ability that requires target, you will be prompted to select one if there is no selection already.
- Build number tracking enabled. This is super important. Kinda.
- Changelog started.